Sunday, February 9, 2014

13-16 Week Old

Time surely went by fast since I went back to work! I officially went back to work when baby Ethan turned 12 weeks old. One week after I had to travel to Minneapolis for a training and that week I was busy pumping milk during air travels and hotel stays. It is NOT easy to be a working and nursing mom! I do miss working though! Cannot imagine how bored I would be to be a stayhome mom.

Baby is growing fast every day! He discovered his right hand and enjoyed playing with the animals on our skip hop activity gym. Sometimes he can entertain himself for a good half an hour! He also loves his warm bath at night and would play with me and Derek on his bed before going to bed. At 15 week old he also started giggling sorta. Derek shower him this app infant zoo and he loves it!

In 3 more weeks we will have his 4-month check up.  Can't wait to see how he is then at the doc office!


No comments:

Post a Comment